- Hamilton. Boy! This season is going to be good.
- Alonso. He did try everything he could but couldn't get by. Nevertheless, the only difference between 1st and 2nd was qualifying on Sat. Alonso had more fuel and he qualified 2nd. That made all the difference.
- KR. Some speed at all. It was an interesting strategy by him to go out on the hard compound tyres first up, but he really pulled it in after the second round of pitstops on the softer tyre. Had he managed to be a little closer to Massa in the first stint, we could have have seen him in third.
- Massa. On the whole a good race.
- Trulli. Great finish. Considering that Trulli is known for qualifying well and then driving backwards in the race, this result must be a confidence booster.
- Ralf. I don't know if I should say it, but this looks like his last season in F1.
- Hondas. Always on this list.
Myopic view of f1, formula1, 2007, US, GP, Winners, Losers