- Lewis. First Win and he can only get better. At first I was not sure if he was just plain lucky or whether Alonso was taking his time to settle in at McLaren. Today's result showed that it is both these things plus real ability. Before the season began, it looked like a Kimi vs. Alonso season, but Lewis has put both of them in the shade. Cool!
- Sato. He's the man. Overtook a McLaren, a Ferrari!
- Heidfeld. The only other guy to have been unaffected by the Safety Cars. Great result
- Wurz. Nice to see him on the podium.
- Alonso. Lost out badly due to the Safety Car rule. I actually think the rule is a bit weird. If a car has run out of fuel, there's no way the driver will avoid pitting. But that's not where Alonso lost it. Its turn 1 that was the problem. However, he was really flying in the 2nd stint, and could have made up quite a few place had the extra safety car periods not come alone.
- Kimi. 5th is really not acceptable, but he lost it when he had queue up behind Massa in the pits. That cost him atleast a few seconds and boom the rest of the race was ruinned.
- Massa and Fisi. Considering that Kubica was patiently waiting at the end of the pitlane for the lights to go green, these guys were crazy. They just drove past him and earned themselves black flags. Weird!
- Usual Honda. Yada yada yada.
- Kubica. This has to be one of the biggest crashes I have seen in the last few years. It looks like he has only a sprained ankle and that's just amazing. He crashing at 180Mph and has just a sprained ankle? Jesus!
Myopic view of f1, formula1, 2007, canada, gp, winners, losers