Sunday, March 11, 2012

TTSS - an airplane review

One of the best things of flying on Emirates, is the huge collection of movies. There are movies for kids, old classics, and new ones. One of the new ones is Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy. I liked the movie so much, I saw it twice - once on my way and on the return. Well, that's exaggerating a bit. I saw the beginning and the end on the return.

So, no prices for guessing that I liked. In my view, its a great movie for a long flight. Its slow, its not too flashy with car chases and bullets flying. In fact, there are only 2 or 3 bullets shot in the movie but don't let that fool you. Its prefect when flying because, its cozy, its intellectual and since its slow, you don't feel drained or full of energy. Its a quite movie that quietly makes you forget that you are cramped up next to a  2 others.

The movie itself takes time to understand and follow, and I loved listening to "Le Mer" at the end. A must watch on those long boring flights. If the movie is slow, then at least you can go to sleep in quiet mood!

No comments: