Sunday, March 17, 2013

Yesterday's Race - Aus 2013

Well, its 2013 and its time for another season of "Yesterday's Race".

The winners -

1. Kimi - Won by a mile and made me smile!
2. Alonso - I thought he was faster than Massa in the beginning stint and showed exactly that after the 2nd round of pitstops.
3. Vettel - Well... He can't win them all, can he?
4. Sutil - My word. Where did that come from? I'm not a natural Force India fan, but it was great to see him in front of the other cars. The FI strategy towards the end was a bit strange. They could have gotten him in and out in Mediums once the Super-Softs went off the cliff. That would have been really interesting!

Losers -

1. McLaren - Did they even race? Without Lewis's raw pace, I suspect they are going to be be stuck where they are unless the car has an advantage. I don't think Jenson and Perez are the kind of drivers who can take this car and make it do something it doesn't want to do.
2. Both the Nicos. One didn't start the GP and one shouldn't have bothered. Both DNF'ed

There is only a week before we are at hot hot Malaysia. I expect the RBRs to have better race pace in hotter weather. If anything, I'm looking forward for some Icecream.

No comments: