Now that Schumacher is confirmed to race as Massa's replacement, here's a list of things to look forward to and a list of predictions (pinch of salt).
I look forward to -
- Seeing Schumacher and Kimi face off. Kimi was at his best when fighting Schumacher. I hope this will motivate him.
- Hearing Schumacher pit to car during the race. Ferrari never allowed this while he was actively racing. This time, it will great if we get to hear what he has to say.
- Seeing Monza and SPA. Will not miss any of the remaining races, but these will be special.
- Amstrong spent a year in preparation for this year's tour. Schumacher has 3 weeks.
- Amstrong was mentally prepared when he made the decision and he made it for himself. Schumacher's decision seems to be on the spur of the moment.
- Schumacher will outqualify Kimi in Valencia
- Renault will lose their appeal to race in Valencia. The reason given by FIA - we have a 7 year WDC. Who cares if a 2 time spanish champ cannot race?
- He will win atleast 1 race this year.....
- So will Kimi..
- If he wins more that 2 races, he will sign up full time for 2010.
- Renault and Toyota will follow BMW out next season, and so we will have Ferrari, McLaren racing three cars....The 3 drivers for 2010 ferrari will be Schumacher, Alonso and Kimi.
- Schumacher will lapped.... at Spa.... in pouring rain..... by Adrian Sutil
- DC will replace Nelson Piquet at Renault.
- Ferrari will finish 3rd or higher in the constructors this year.
- 2 guys of Indian Origin will come to blows over Schumacher's gamesmanship at the Singapore GP..