- Kimi. The way he hustled Hamilton in the first stint and blew past Alonso in the third was just amazing.
- Alonso. He did the best he could, but the tyre strategy was surely wrong. If he had gone in with Soft Tyres in the third stint, he would not have lost over 6 seconds to Kimi on fresh tyres. He would have lost time, but it would have made Kimi's outlap very interesting. End of the day, this is what we expected - a Kimi Vs. Alonso battle. This time Kimi came on top
- Kubica. Cool drive! Not only did he outqualify and finish higher than Quick Nick, he managed to hold back Massa for 14 laps in the end. That's really cool.
- Honda. For once, they got it right (well... sort of) and got both cars in the top 10.
- Webber. Well... I'm not sure what's the problem. Is it Red Bull's lack of reliability or is he just a bad luck magnet.
- Williams. Really a poor result and that too in their home GP.
- Toyota. I wasn't sure whether to put them here or in the Winners list. They did astonishingly well in qualifying but screwed it up completely in the race. So... Its the Loser's list.
Myopic view of f1, formula1, 2007, British, GP, Winners, Losers