- KR. He needed to win and he did. According to Massa KR was luckier with the backmarkers. I'm not sure about that. The last pitstop times for Massa and KR were 8 odd seconds vs. 7 odd seconds. When KR came out of the pits he was just ahead of Massa. So....
- Ferrari. Big win after the American leg. Ferrari were eating McLaren dust in Montreal and Indy, here it was the other way around
- Button. Wow! For once, I have something good to say about a Honda. Good to see him in the points
- Fisi. Good result for Renault. Plus he managed to hold back Alonso.
- BMW. Cool Strategy. Alonso and Hamilton may have overtook the BMWs on the track but they got one back by beating Alonso in the pits.
- Alonso. Lost out big here. Its not how many points he gets that is important but how many he gets in relation of Hamilton that's of concern. Hamilton gained 4 points on Alonso here and now leads the WDC by 14 points. Plus he has 17 points over Massa and 22 points over Kimi. That means if he loses 2 points to Massa every race from here, Massa would just edge him by 1 point. Plus Kimi has to make sure that he beats Hamilton by 2 places every now and then. Alonso has is slightly easier, but he still needs to beat Hamilton in almost every race from here on.
- RBR. Where were they this race?
- Sato. After the highs in Montreal this was possibly his worst result
- Rosberg. Bad luck to finish just out of the points.
Myopic view of f1, formula1, french, gp, winners, losers