Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Theo's Exercises

After much procrastination, threats by Eva and warnings from my family doc, I finally thought about having some exercise. This is a rare event indeed usually accompained by a moon of azure colour, snow in bangalore, El Nino effects, howling wolves and cat calls by friends.

I decided to inspect the office recreation center. I have been a member for 2 years now, and was an avid Table Tennis (Ping-Pong in foreign countries) player until, I found that people started ripping me apart. I decided to take a quick sanyas and shirked away licking my wounds.

Today I gave snooker a chance. Played for about 2 hours and then decided to go for a bit of basketball. 5 mins is all I lasted.

Now I look forward to waking up tomorrow with my arms, back, neck and hamstrings painfully swollen and stiff. Ouch

No comments: